UK Wide Industrial Disease Claim Coverage
We have specialist Industrial Disease Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Industrial Disease Claim Solicitors across the UK.
Plagued By Industrial Disease?
Industrial Disease & Work Injury Compensation Claims
If you have suffered an accident in the work place through your working practices, often over a long period of time, you need expert advice to decide whether you can claim compensation for you work injury and expenses.
What is a workmens compensation claim?
There are many different types of claim that are often referred to as industrial disease claims, or workmens compensation claims. These include:
- Asbestos Claims
- Types of Asbestos Claims
- Asbestos Causes & Symptoms
- Mesothelioma Claims
- Vibration White Finger
- Knee Bursitis/Beat Knee
- Industrial Deafness
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
1stClaims provide advice to our clients across the UK
We will advise you whether you can make an accident in the work place compensation claim, how to make a claim, and will help you along every step of the way. Of course this service will cost you nothing as we will recover the costs of the claim from the party at fault for your suffering.
Our Work Injury Compensation Claims Lawyers Are Ready To Help You
All 1stClaims solicitors are:
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
What does it mean if a solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What expertise does a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel have?
If you ask us to help you with your claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practised as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- They have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (i.e. who was to blame for the accident).
In other words, they have to be experts in dealing with accident claims.
Let Us Help You
At 1stClaims, we want to make sure that you are happy with the solicitor we choose for you, which is why we are so careful to ensure we choose only experts.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Work Injury Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? I think they can, yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Why Choose Us for Industrial Disease?
- We hand select only the best industrial disease and injury solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience