UK Wide Trip And Slip Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Trip And Slip Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Why Choose 1stclaims for Trip and Slip Accident Claims?
1stclaims has been helping accident victims recover compensation for personal injury following trip and slip accident claims since 2005. Whilst this in itself is not a long period of time one of our directors was a personal injury claims solicitor and has 14 years of experience. We use his experience to select the best trip and slip accident solicitors for you.
Let 1stClaims look after you
Wherever you are when it happens, if you have slipped on or tripped over on an item which should not have been there, more likely than not it would not have happened if the person responsible had taken proper precautions.
How can 1stClaims help you with your Trip and Slip Accident Compensation Claim?
All of our solicitors have many years experience of handling trip and slip accident claims. From trips over tree roots protruding through a pavement, to slipping on a grape in a supermarket, they have extensive experience of the law that is put in place to protect you. If you have suffered an injury due to someone else failing to keep your way clear, you may well be entitled to claim.
All 1stClaims solicitors are:
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
What does it mean if a solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What expertise does a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel have?
If you ask us to help you with your claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practised as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- They have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (ie who was to blame for the accident).
In other words, they have to be experts in dealing with accident claims. This expertise is ready and waiting to help you.
Let 1stClaims put you back on the fast track to recovery
At 1stClaims , we want to make sure that you are happy with the solicitor we choose for you, which is why we are so careful to ensure we choose only experts.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Work Accident Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Going to act on my behalf
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5 so far
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No thank you
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Trip/Slip Claim?
- We hand select only the best trip and slip accident solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years claims experience