Work Accident Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have expert Work Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Work Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Work Related Upper Limb Disorder
A Work Related Upper Limb Disorder, encompassing repetitive strain and other injuries, is often connected with repetitive injuries carried out in the workplace. Whilst upper limb disorders can have natural causes, the disorder is more commonly caused by work related issues. However, the tasks carried out in the workplace which have led to the upper limb disorder do not necessarily have to have been of a repetitive nature, though of course, they may well have been. A Work Related Upper Limb Disorder causes the sufferer to experience extreme pain in their hands/arm which often leads to them being classed as having a disability. Work Related Upper Limb Disorders can be caused through repetitive tasks, awkward tasks, bad posture, heavy lifting, and can be caused through a single or repetitive action.
At 1stClaims, our expert solicitors specialise in Work Related Upper Limb Disorder claims and have experience of successfully representing clients who have suffered an upper limb disorder as a result of a work related task or tasks.
Examples of how a Work Related Upper Limb Disorder may be caused include:
- Repetitive use of a keyboard;
- Moving a heavy or awkward item, repetitively or as a one off task;
- Bad posture, perhaps due to an inadequately set out work station;
- Repetitively operating a single piece of machinery.
The most commonly known conditions which fall under the heading of Work Related Upper Limb Disorders include Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Vibration White Finger, Tendinitis and Tennis Elbow.
Your employer has a duty to ensure your health and safety whilst in the workplace and if they have failed to take adequate steps to do this you may be able to show that your employer has been negligent.
When you instruct 1stClaims to help you pursue a claim for Work Related Upper Limb Disorder compensation you are entitled to a free, no obligation consultation with one of our expert work injury lawyers who will answer any questions you may have and discuss your funding options with you. These funding options may include a pre-existing legal expense insurance policy, trade union assistance, or a no-win no fee agreement.
If you think you may have cause to pursue a claim for Work Related Upper Limb Disorder compenstion, call 1stClaims today on 0800 2888 693 for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our expert work accident solicitors. If you have sustained an injury through no fault of your own then you are entitled to seek compensation.
Can We Help You
At 1stClaims, a former personal injury solicitor carefully checks every solicitor we use to ensure you will receive advice from an expert.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was lovely
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not really no
Why Choose Us for Industrial Disease?
- We hand select only the best industrial disease and injury solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 12 years of claims experience