Work Accident Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have expert Work Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Work Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Repetitive Strain Injury or RSI is a self-explanatory type of injury. If you continually use plant, machinery or computer equipment in a certain way you can develop a Repetitive Strain Injury. If that injury could have been prevented, 1stClaims may be able to help you to claim compensation.
Anyone who has experienced this injury realises it can cause a significant handicap on day to day activities and a large amount of pain. To establish whether you can make a claim for compensation for your injuries and losses you need an expert rsi solicitor. 1stclaims have many across the country waiting to help you.
Types of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Our solicitors have helped a number of clients with RSI claims. There are a variety of causes which by their nature are usually repeated movements and most relate to the increased use of computer equipment in the office workplace. Computer related RSI (Injuries sustained through over use of computer equipment without proper rest periods (now often referred to as Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (WRULD)) can cause a variety of injuries to the upper limbs including:
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Bursitis (more information available here)
Repetitive use of plant machinery or other equipment can also cause RSI injuries and we have helped many clients with claims arising from work injuries using machinery.
1stClaims Provide Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Assistance To Clients Across The UK
We will advise you whether you can make a claim, how to make a claim and will guide you along every step of the way. Of course this service will cost you nothing as we will recover the costs of the claim from the party at fault for your suffering.
How Can 1stClaims Help You With Your Repetitive Strain Injury Claim?
All of our solicitors have experience of handling Repetitive Strain Injury claims. Your 1stClaims solicitor will seek to recover compensation for your pain and suffering, but also for medical expenses and other losses.
Our Experts are Ready To Help You
All 1stClaims Repetitive Strain Injury solicitors are:
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
What does it mean if a solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What expertise does a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel have?
If you ask us to help you with your claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practiced as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- They have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (i.e. who was to blame for the accident).
In other words, they have to be experts in dealing with accident claims.
Let Us Help You
Our solicitors are chosen for their expertise, their approachability, and the fact that they are real people who will communicate with you in a straightforward manner. We know they are good because we have hand selected them so that you receive the best possible service.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes, she has spoken to them
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was very easy
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was very user-friendly
Why Choose Us for Industrial Disease?
- We hand select only the best industrial disease and injury solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 12 years of claims experience