Work Accident Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have expert Work Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Work Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Office Accident Claims
Our expert work accident solicitors have experience of a huge range of different office accidents leading to claims for compensation. Each employer has a duty to protect their employees whilst at work, and if they fail to do so and you suffer injury you may well be able to claim compensation. Complete our free online enquiry form and we will advise you whether you can make a claim.
Types of Office Accidents
Whatever the nature of your office accident, we are confident that one of our expert solicitors will be able to help you with your claim for compensation. Types of accidents already handled by our solicitors include:
- Defective office equipment including office chairs and machinery
- Untidy offices leading to injury (cabling on floor, loose wires)
- Poor illumination leading to injuries on stairs
- Other staff members causing injury
What Can I Claim For?
As well as compensation for your injuries, you can also claim compensation for any losses and expenses incurred, including lost earnings, medication costs and additional transport costs. Your 1stClaims solicitor will advise you of all items that you can claim for.
How We Help You
- We hand select only the best work accident compensation claim solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here. )
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with over 14 years claims experience to ensure only the best solicitors work with 1stClaims clients.
Free Claim Enquiry?
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it must have been easy as he is not great on computers
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, was a bit worried at first but was impressed with the solicitor
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all, thought the service and solicitor were superb
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Work Accident Claim?
- We hand select only the best work accident solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 12 years of claims experience