Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Should I Claim for Whiplash?
Since 2005 we have helped thousands of people with their whiplash claims, and we find that often people have the same questions or concerns about claiming. Some of the most common questions we are asked are as follows:
1. Will I be Adding to The 'Compensation Culture'?
The reality is that there is no 'Compensation Culture' at all, as admitted by Lord Young who was asked to look into it by David Cameron. The Government found no evidence of it. The 'Compensation Culture' is simply a term insurance companies have spent a lot of money bringing into public focus with the sole intention of making people just like you question whether they should make a whiplash claim. Why? Because if you decide not to claim, the insurers increase their profits.
If you are in a situation where you have suffered an injury that was not your fault, you have every right to claim. Genuine claimants should be compensated for the pain and suffering they have been through. There will always be fraudsters out there, and these are the people who should not be claiming. As a genuine whiplash injury victim you deserve to claim and you will not be adding to any 'compensation culture' by doing so.
2. Will Claiming Cost Me A Lot Of Money?
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
3. Will Claiming Take Too Long or Be Too Stressful?
Thankfully the legal claims process has been hugely improved and is much faster than it used to be. 1stClaims solicitors make use of all of the latest technology to ensure that your claim can be settled as quickly as possible, with many whiplash claims settling within only a few weeks or at the most a few months.
There is little or no stress on your part because your 1stClaims solicitor will take care of all of the form-filling-in and paperwork for you leaving you to concentrate on making a quick and as full a recovery as possible.
4. Is it Worth Claiming for a Minor Injury?
Even a minor whiplash injury can receive a large financial sum. Whiplash compensation amounts are calculated in line with severity of your injury. Find out how much compensation you may be entitled to.
Importantly if you do not enter into a claim for a minor injury and your whiplash pain deteriorates it will be harder to prove that the pain has stemmed from the car accident you have just been involved in. If you put in a claim for compensation, there will be a documented chain of events linking the pain to the accident. Failing to take action now could break that chain and make it much more difficult to link the pain and the accident at a later date.
Furthermore, although it might appear that your injury is not too painful at this time, we know from bitter experience that an apparently minor injury can deteriorate into something more serious without early care and attention. Please check that your whiplash injury truly is minor with 1st Claims. We will ensure you are fully assessed and receive any private medical treatment necessary to help you make a full recovery should you need it.
5. Will I Gain Anything By Claiming?
Whiplash can be a very debilitating condition that can have a serious impact on a person's life. Symptoms can last weeks, months or in some rare cases, years. This is exactly why you should consider making a whiplash claim.
Making a whiplash claim has two obvious benefits:-
- Firstly, in taking legal action against the person responsible for your injuries you may feel that justice has been done, helping you gain a sense of redress.
- Secondly, you will be awarded compensation for the your injury and for the financial loss you have suffered. The average whiplash claim settlement is around £2,000 to £5,000 but many claims are worth significantly more. This aims to ensure you are put back in the position you were in before the accident happened. Your settlement will be calculated on the basis of the severity of your injuries and will cover the cost of any private medical treatment you require, the cost of repairing your property (such as your car) and any other expenses you have encountered. Find out how much compensation you may be entitled to.
6. I Don't Know How To Claim For Whiplash
You do not need to know how to claim for whiplash. Our specialist whiplash claim solicitors will take care of everything for you, from completing the initial and often dull insurance claim forms, right through to sending you your cheque for whiplash compensation.
Here are just some of the reasons why we believe a 1stClaims whiplash claim solicitor is the right choice for your whiplash claim:
- A free call to start your claim on 0800 2888 693
- A specialist whiplash claim solicitor
- Free private medical treatment to ease your whiplash pain and get you back on the road to recovery
- Free car hire or motorcycle hire if your vehicle is not fit to drive after an accident
Return to the whiplash home page for more whiplash claim information.
Would You Like Us To Help You?
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was fine
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit