Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
How Much Does a Whiplash Claim Cost?
Before making a whiplash claim you will want to have a clear understanding all of the costs involved. We understand that it is important to know exactly what you will need to pay during the process of claiming.
The Government changed the law in April 2013 meaning that you may now be required to pay some of your legal costs if you win your claim.
All initial enquiries at 1stClaims remain completely free of charge and our solicitors will explain all funding options to you during your first conversation. At 1stClaims, we understand the importance of transparency and so ensure that all our expert solicitors take you through any costs with complete clarity.
No Win No Fee Whiplash Claims
If you are considering making a claim for whiplash, 1stClaims still provide a true no win no fee whiplash claim service to ensure that you can make a claim with complete peace of mind. Quite simply, if you do not win your whiplash claim you do not pay a penny towards your legal costs.NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
After all, if you have suffered a whiplash injury, you have suffered enough already and we want to make your life much easier and more stress free from now on. Call us free on 0800 2888 693 to ask us any question about whiplash claims.
Legal Expense Insurance and Whiplash Claims
Often you will find that if you have been involved in a car accident you might have legal expense insurance. If you do, 1stClaims can still help you and we believe that we are the best company to do so.
Although your legal expense insurer might ask you to pursue your whiplash claim through their chosen solicitors, ultimately it is completely your choice. The legal expense insurer might have an arrangement with solicitors which suits them, but that does not always mean that it will be the best arrangement for you.
Why Choose 1stClaims?
1stClaims is an independent company. We use our many years of experience to pick dedicated expert solicitors who have handled thousands of whiplash claims over their legal careers. Using partners in law firms, or experienced solicitors or legal executives, we know that they will take care of you. Often a legal expense insurer selects solicitors for purely commercial reasons for their own benefits, not for yours. Even if your legal expense insurer has recommended a solicitor for you, we can still help you. Why not try speaking to our solicitor before you make a final decision. There is no charge and no obligation, but at least then you will be able to make a choice based on who you feel will look after you and your whiplash claim better.
Here are just some of the reasons why we believe a 1stClaims whiplash claim solicitor is the right choice for your no win no fee claim:
- A free call to start your claim on 0800 2888 693
- A specialist whiplash claim solicitor
- Free private medical treatment to ease your whiplash pain and get you back on the road to recovery
- Free car hire or motorcycle hire if your vehicle is not fit to drive after an accident
For information about choosing a whiplash solicitor, read our online guide.
If you are still unsure whether you are in a position to make a claim, you can read our "can I claim for whiplash" guide. Alternatively, the specialists at 1st Claims will be able to assess your situation and advise you of the best course of action.
Would You Like Us To Help You?
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, perfect
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, couldn't fault it
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit