Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Can you Claim Whiplash Compensation?
There are a number of factors that will have an impact on whether or not you qualify for whiplash compensation.
- Have you been involved in a car accident that wasn't your fault?
You will not qualify for whiplash compensation if you are suffering an injury following an accident where you were at fault. If the accident occurred due to a third party's negligence, in most cases you will be able to sue them for the injuries they have caused you.
- Are you suffering from whiplash?
If you have been in a road traffic accident the most common injury is whiplash. This is a soft tissue injury in the neck, which is caused when the head is jerked backwards and forwards again very quickly. If you are suffering from neck, head or back pain that has presented itself following a car accident, you may well be eligible for whiplash compensation. Find out more about whiplash injuries.
- Were you involved in a rear end shunt?
Whiplash is most commonly caused in rear-end road traffic accidents, such as when a car is stationery and another car hits it from behind. There are however other causes of whiplash.
Contact a solicitor today if you think you are suffering from whiplash as a direct result of an accident that was not your fault.
What Makes Your Whiplash Claim Stronger?
Some of the things taken into account by the insurers or solicitors when considering if you have a viable case for whiplash compensation are:
- Did you stop? The protocol at the scene of an accident on the road is to stop as all vehicles should be accountable for any accident no matter how small. Consider whether the emergency services need to be called or whether medical attention should be sought.
- Were there any witnesses? - Check whether there were any witnesses, this is important for insurance claims and police reports.
- Did you exchange details? - Each of the drivers involved should exchange details. If details are not exchanged at the scene, you must report the accident at a police station within 24 hours and be able to produce your certificate of insurance to the duty constable.
If these procedures have been followed at the time of the accident and you feel you have a case to bring against the other driver you will be better placed to get compensation.
Can I Claim For Whiplash Against An Uninsured Driver?
If a car without insurance hits you, there is a government body called the Motor Insurers' Bureau who have been set up by insurers and the Government to help compensate you should you be in an accident with an uninsured car.
Unsure If You Qualify To Make A Whiplash Claim?
If you are still unsure whether or not you are eligible to claim for whiplash compensation, we advise that you seek expert advice. A solicitor will be able to tell you in minutes whether you have a viable claim, and if so, what to do next. Most whiplash experts will offer you a free initial enquiry so you have a chance to talk through the circumstances of your injury and your options for claiming.
Choosing a specialist whiplash solicitor Choose a specialist whiplash solicitor. You could be awarded anything between £1000 and £16000 and to get the right amount of whiplash compensation, you need a specialist. Compensation law is a huge area and to get the best service possible you will need an experienced solicitor who specialises in representing whiplash claimants from road traffic accidents. Also, because of their experience, a specialist claims company will very often stand a higher chance of success in court.1stClaims have specialist solicitors across the country ready to help you.
We do our utmost to ensure our solicitors are easy to contact and make you feel comfortable when discussing your claim with them. You will need to communicate with your solicitor throughout your claim - to submit medical details, to arrange appointments with doctors, to check on your claim status, and so on. 1st Claims know it is vital they explain everything fully so that you are well informed and feel confident to go forward with your case, knowing that you have good representation behind you.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Whiplash Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon. Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Have to get medical records but will take case
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit