Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Successful Whiplash Compensation Claims
1stClaims Client Testimonials
100% Satisfied Clients!
In order to ensure our solicitors are providing a consistently high standard of service, at the conclusion of every whiplash claim, we ask our clients to complete a detailed questionnaire on the service received. During January to March 2008 100% of returned questionnaires confirm that that our clients would recommend 1stClaims to their family and friends. We are delighted to hear this. We strive to find the best solicitors to ensure that following an event that has caused you injury, you are then well taken care of. Such a high level of satisfaction confirms we are choosing the right solicitors for you. This gives us genuine satisfaction and for you we hope it provides peace of mind.
"I'd highly recommend using a company like 1stClaims to find the solicitor with the most experience in dealing with your particular claim - better than sticking a pin under "S" in the phonebook! Mrs W, South Wales
"The 1stClaims solicitor was extremely helpful - she guided me in the right direction with the claim and I would definitely recommend 1stClaims. The solicitor was brilliant and thought of things to claim for that I had not even considered. " Mrs D, Essex.
"I have been totally satisfied with everything you have done and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend you if a situation arose in future." Mr Pittam
"I am very happy to endorse your website for it's ease of understanding and use. I would also like to say how impressed I was regarding the very prompt reply from the solicitor who contacted me regarding this matter. "Mr G Kay
"1stClaims rang me within the hour and by the end of the day I'd instructed a solicitor to take my case on! I thought it was going to take forever to get things sorted. Thank you!" Anonymous
If you have received assistance from 1stClaims we welcome and value your feedback. Please let us know by emailing us from the contact us page.
Let Us Help You
At 1stClaims we want to make sure that you are happy with the solicitor we choose for you, which is why we are so careful to ensure we choose only experts.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, they said there was a good case
Was our website easy to use? Yes, she has used you before
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not really
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit