UK Wide Car Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist car accident claim solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Thinking of Making a Claim for Car Accident Compensation?
Why Choose 1stClaims For Your Car Accident Claim?
Following a car accident and a whiplash injury, you want to make sure you receive the best possible whiplash advice and assistance available. 1stClaims solicitors will provide you with just that. They are all experts in road accident and whiplash claims which ensures that you will have the best prospects of success.
Whether you have suffered a minor or major whiplash injury, you need specialist legal assistance from whiplash experts. That is what you receive when you ask 1stClaims for help. Read on to discover why we believe we are the best company to help you with your whiplash claim.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
What Expertise Do 1stClaims Solicitors Have?
All 1stClaims solicitors are members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS). MASS is a not for profit organisation that is at the forefront of all legal matters in relation to Road Traffic Accidents. As well as supporting charities, MASS campaigns on behalf of the public to ensure that their interests are always considered. To be entitled to membership of MASS, solicitors must show a considerable amount of expertise in road accident claims and recovering compensation for victims of whiplash injuries. It is just one more way that 1stClaims goes the extra mile to ensure you receive the best possible legal help with your whiplash claim.
What should I do if I think I have suffered a whiplash neck injury?
Prompt action is required, both from a treatment point of view but also to investigate any potential claim. Claiming with 1stClaims allows you to make a free initial enquiry without obligation.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, they are proceeding with it
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was a doddle
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was so easy even he could do it
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit