UK Wide Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Choosing a Whiplash Solicitor
When you are trying to choose a whiplash solicitor, where do you start? Do you ask a personal injury claims company to help you or do you go straight to a solicitor? At 1stClaims we want to answer these questions and help you make the right decision when it comes to choosing a whiplash lawyer.
If I Decide To Make A Claim, Should I Go To A Whiplash Solicitor Or A Claims Company?
The simple answer is that you can use either as long as they confirm that you will not have to pay any costs. The advantage of using a claims company is that an independent third party has already carefully selected a solicitor and carries on working with them. For a claims company to do this they must be satisfied that the solicitor is meeting high quality standards of service and is looking after the clients.
How To Choose A Whiplash Solicitor
All solicitors will have the basic legal skills, but how do you know who will really fight your corner and ensure your interests are put first and foremost? Who will treat you as if you are their only client and ensure you recover as quickly as possible?
We have put together a short set of questions for you to consider when choosing a whiplash solicitor. These will help ensure that you are satisfied that you are dealing with an expert whiplash lawyer.
1. Will I receive all of my compensation?1stClaims offers you a free service so that you can be connected with specialist solicitors. They will explain your legal rights and options and any legal fees payable. You can then decide if you wish to take any further action.
2. Does the whiplash solicitor have any extra qualifications?Whilst each solicitor is qualified and regulated, often you will find your claim will be dealt with by junior staff with no qualifications whatsoever. Make sure you ask if your claim will be dealt with by an experienced whiplash solicitor.
In addition to this, a solicitor’s practice that has a specialist personal injury department should have at least one member of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel which proves their expertise. All 1stClaims’ whiplash lawyers have at least one Personal Injury Panel Member.
3. What will happen if I need treatment and there is a waiting list?
A specialist whiplash lawyer should be able to offer you private medical treatment to speed up your recovery and often your return to work. They should be able to offer you treatment wherever you are in the UK.
If you have a good claim for compensation, they will be able to claim the costs of the treatment back from the other driver's insurance company. If your solicitor is vague about private treatment then they are not the solicitor for you.
1stClaims has access to physiotherapists & chiropractors and other treatment providers across the UK.
4. Will claiming cost me anything (small print included)?
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
5. Will I get anything over and above the normal service?
In addition to your claim being handled by an expert whiplash solicitor, you should also be offered private medical treatment and replacement car hire if necessary. 1stClaims offers you this and much more.
- What If I Need A Replacement Car or Motorcycle?
A specialist whiplash solicitor should be able to arrange this quickly and without cost to you if you have a good claim. This is the case even if you only have third party insurance and there is no obligation for your insurer to supply you with one.
Let 1stClaims Help You With Your Whiplash Claim1stClaims have expert whiplash solicitors and treatment providers across the UK including here. To speak to one of our Whiplash Solicitors for free call us on 0800 2888 693 or complete the Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch.
Return to our main whiplash home page for more whiplash claim information.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? He has some forms to send back
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was the best one that he looked at
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes if he knew anyone
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was good
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit