UK Wide Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Whiplash Treatment Available For You
When you have suffered a whiplash injury and are experiencing whiplash symptoms, you should immediately seek help from your General Practitioner or Accident and Emergency Department. Although the injuries are often minor, it is vital that you are medically assessed to confirm that you have sustained a whiplash injury and seek whiplash treatment.
If you are concerned at all, the best thing to do now is to call us free and speak with one of our specialist whiplash solicitors on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557). They will be able to listen to the circumstances of your accident and advise you whether it is likely that you are displaying signs of whiplash symptoms. They can also explain how you can find out, in the fastest way possible, that you have sustained a whiplash injury.
Please call us now on for your instant whiplash symptoms assessment. Alternatively please complete our online Whiplash Claim Enquiry and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Owing to the fact that a whiplash injury is a soft tissue injury, you can treat it as you would other similar soft tissue injuries. Whiplash treatment can begin with applying ice to the area of pain as you would if you sprained an ankle. You should not apply ice directly to the skin but put it inside a tea towel or a plastic bag to prevent any suffering from ice burns. You can also take painkillers to ease the pain or anti-inflammatories. It is not usually necessary to wear a neck brace.
How 1stClaims Helps With Your Treatment for Whiplash
If you ask 1stClaims to help you, one of our specialist solicitors can arrange private medical treatment for your whiplash injury as part of your claim, recovering the costs of this whiplash treatment from the other driver's insurance company. Treatment can be arranged across the UK and with a variety of treatment providers including:
Can We Help You With Your Whiplash Injury?
Helping with whiplash treatment is just one of the many benefits of 1stClaims and remember it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim so call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now so we can help you. For more information around whiplash return to the home page.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, the process was very efficient, thank you
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit