UK Wide Cycling Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist Cycling Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Cycling Accident Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Cycling Accident Claims
If you have been involved in a Cycling Accident, you will need prompt and efficient attention. We understand how vulnerable you can be as a cyclist, having many keen cyclists on our team.
What types of cycling accident claims can we help you with?
Unfortunately as with motorbike accidents we are only too well aware that being on two wheels makes it much harder to be seen and often leads to serious injuries. Our expert solicitors have helped people in following many different types of accidents including:
- Opening car doors. Often drivers do not think and in our experience do not look before exiting their cars on main roads. If a cyclist happens to be passing at that point in time they can be seriously injured when they are thrown from their bikes.
- Turning Lorries and Other Long Vehicles
- Lorries turning left whilst a cyclist is on their near side is a frequent cause of cycling accident claims. Either they fail to check carefully before turning or the cyclist is in their blind spot. Thankfully many cyclists manage to take evasive action, but for those that do not we can help.
Treatment for your Bicycle Accident Injury
Often you will need urgent treatment following a cycling accident. 1stClaims have arrangements with UK wide treatment networks which can provide you with private treatment at no cost to you to ensure your speedy recovery. Our solicitors will also arrange repairs or replacement of your bike, so that you can climb back into the saddle as soon as possible, and fuel your passion or your transport.
How Much Will It Cost To Claim?
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
How We Help You
- We hand select only the best cycling accident claims ssolicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement (You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.)
Let Us put you back on the road to recovery
At 1stClaims , we want to make sure that you are happy with the solicitor we choose for you, which is why we are so careful to ensure we choose only experts.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Cycling Accident Claims Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Has already done so
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Cycling Claim?
- We hand select only the best cycling accident solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience