UK Wide Trip And Slip Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Trip And Slip Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Trip And Slip Accident Claims
Whether a trip and slip happens on the street, or whether your trip and slip is an accident at work claim, it can be embarrassing and more worryingly, very painful; but it does not have to be.
What types of slip and trip claims can we help you with?
Wherever you are when it happens, if you have slipped on or tripped over on an item which should not have been there, more likely than not it would not have happened if the person responsible had taken proper precautions.
1stClaims solicitors have many years experience of dealing with slip and trip claims, including:
- Slips in supermarkets. From slipping on grapes in the fruit and vegetable section to slipping on spillages in the aisles, we have handled many claims. Whilst procedures should be put in place to ensure these types of accident do not happen, in our experience unfortunately they hapeen far too frequently.
- Tripping over uneven pavements. Each local authority must ensure that pavements are maintained so as to avoid accidents. Unfortunately with budgets often cut they can sometimes fail to keep their repair programmes up to date. If they defect that you trip over has been there for some time and no action has been taken, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
- Tripping over office paperwork or cabling. Whilst most employers take great care of their employees, sometimes a poorly maintained office can lead to employees tripping over discarded piles of paperwork or untidy cabling. If the office has a history of being untidy, the employer, who has a duty to protect their employees, can be held responsible for any injuries sustained.
How Much Will It Cost To Claim?
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
How We Help You
- We hand select only the best trip and slip accident solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement (You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.)
Let 1stClaims put you back on the fast track to recovery
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Trip Claim Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Sure
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Trip/Slip Claim?
- We hand select only the best trip and slip accident solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience