UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Legal Service
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Surgical negligence can result in a range of issues and unfortunately can occur in a number of surgeries, sometimes surgeries which are intended to be extremely simple and should not have led to complexities.
1. Keyhole surgery: this is a simple routine procedure which is designed to be quick and as un-invasive as possible. Only a small access cut is made. Negligence can lead to more complex procedures being required. In the past errors have occurred such as the surgeon accidentally rupturing the bowel of the patient
2. Cosmetic surgery: this is often the result of a procedure which has been executed to a substandard level due to an under qualified surgeon
3. Retained instruments: Cases of surgical negligence have occurred in which instruments used in the surgery have been left inside the patient
4. Surgical errors: These are only a few commonly occurring examples of cases of medical negligence but there are many more that occur.
If you think you fall into one of these categories, or you have experienced something which is not on this list but you feel caused you undue distress, get in touch today and we can give you legal advice firstly regarding whether your claim is viable.
Contact us here at First Claims today for a free, no obligation consultation. We have a number of trained professionals on hand to give you free and impartial advice.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
We offer everyone a FREE, NO OBLIGATION discussion about your medical situation. This can be over the telephone or in your home, whichever is better for you. If, after explaining your legal rights and options to you, our solicitor is able to help you with a medical negligence claim, and you would like to look into this further, in most circumstances we will be able to act for you under a medical negligence no win no fee agreement. Therefore, you can contact us safe in the knowledge that to do so will not cost you a penny, but it may well provide you with peace of mind and compensation.
Contact Us Today
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? They are getting back to him next week
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was quite straightforward
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you