UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Legal Service
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Have you had surgery at a hospital and been worried or disappointed by the results? Did something go seriously wrong? Are you unsure what are your rights or options? If so, we would be pleased to help you and explain your legal rights.
For a no cost, no obligation assessment of your surgery negligence, please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete a Free Online Enquiry and let us explain exactly what you can do.
Types Of Surgery Negligence
We have helped hundreds of people who have suffered injury through no fault of thier own as a result of surgery negligence. Our solicitors' experience includes surgery negligence claims arising from:
- Anaesthetic - inadequate levels of anaesthetic supplied during surgery
- Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery Negligence Claims
- Damage to surrounding organs during surgery
- Failed vasectomy or sterilisation operations
- Failure to have adequate replacement blood supplies available
- Nerve damage
- Ruptured Or Perforated Bowel - click to see separate our section all about Ruptured Bowels Claims
- Removal of the wrong body part due to inadequate marking
- Retained swabs or other medical equipment which the surgery team forgot to remove before closing up the patient after an operation
Whatever has happened to you during surgery, you can rest assured that our specialist surgery negligence claim solicitors have helped someone just like you before. They are ready and waiting to help you too!
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Contact Us Today!
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and the solcitior will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes, very quickly
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, they have sent him an information pack
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was one of the easiest he has seen
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 4
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, just that nothing is perfect
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you