UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
How to Sue an Anaesthetist
An anaesthetist negligence claim is a specific type of medical negligence claim. If you are considering suing an anaesthetist you may be doing this on behalf of yourself, or behalf of another. Either of these claims is possible to commence and to complete successfully.
First of all, you must find out whether or not the claim you are wishing to make is viable. In any profession, mistakes do sometimes occur; this is an inevitability of life. However, some mistakes could have been avoided and are solely down to the negligence of one individual - in this case an anaesthetist. For a claim to be viable it must be considered that your anaesthetist acted in way that a reasonable body of medical professionals would not have and that their actions directly caused you or your loved one harm. Proving this is how your medical negligence lawyer will win compensation for you if your case is successful in court.
Common anaesthetist negligence claims:-
- Paralysis: permanent or semi-permanent
- Anaesthetic awareness
- Injury following intubation
These claims are often caused via the following errors:-
- Failure to administer correct dosages of anaesthesia
- Incorrect monitoring during surgery
- Badly administered medical care
Claims made against anaesthetists can be differing in severity - with the most severe claims being claim made for compensation for the death of a loved one following anaesthetic error. For this reason, 1st Claims completely understands that medical negligence claims of this type can be extremely difficult. Our team is specialised in dealing with cases of this sort so will be able to provide you with the support you need at this time.
Making a Claim
Once you have established whether or not your claim is likely to be viable the claiming process is extremely simple.
Firstly, make a direct enquiry.
If you decide to make an anaesthetic negligence claim with 1st Claims all initial anaesthetist negligence enquiries are offered completely free of charge. You will simply need to pick up the phone and dial 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or fill in an online enquiry today to begin the claiming process.
Secondly, ensure you make an enquiry within the correct deadline.
A medical negligence claim must be made within 3 years of the date of the incident that compensation is being claimed for.
Thirdly, sit back and relax.
A specialist lawyer will take care of your case and guide you every step of the way. You will simply need to fill in any forms they send you and attend any interviews or medical assessments they organise for you. If you have a valid claim the compensation you rightly deserve should soon be on its way.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes it was
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, not at all
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you