UK Wide Head Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Head Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Head Injury Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Head Injury Rehabilitation
What rehabilitation is available to you if you have suffered a head injury in an accident? Whereas many years ago if you suffered a head or brain injury your solicitor could only offer you compensation as a lump sum payment, real progression has been made over the years. The focus from day one now is very much on rehabilitation and trying to get you on the road to recovery as soon as possible.
Immediate Needs Rehabilitation Assessment
You no longer have to suffer a reduction in your quality of life following an accident. A 1stClaims solicitor will quickly engage with the insurer representing the party at fault for your injury and if your head injury is severe, one of the first steps will be to engage a Case Manager (usually a former nurse with many years experience) to assess your immediate needs. This will include:
- Do you need any ealy assistance with your living requirements?
- Do you need any adaptations to make your life easier (such as ramps to your front door, hand rails etc)?
- Do you need more rehabilitation treatment to aid/speed your recovery?
- Do you need any counselling to help you come to terms with your injury and the changes in your life?
- Do you need some retraining to return to work?
What Happens Next?
If any or all of the above forms of rehabilitation are recommended by the independent case manager the insurance company can agree to fund them immediately, either within or outside of the claims process. This enables you to recover more quickly and improves your quality of life. It is therefore in the interests of you and the insurer for the rehabilitation to take place. For you, you have the obvious benefit of making a speedier recovery and your life improves, and for the insurer the early intervention leading to your recovery means that the overall compensation claim will be lower for them. This is why rehabiliation has been more readily embraced by insurers over recent years.
Can We Help You With Your Head Injury Claim?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Head Injury Solicitors to help you please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Head Injury Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge, you will be allocated an expert Head Injury Solicitor.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, perfect
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, couldn't fault it
Why Choose Us for Your Head Injury Claim?
- We hand select only the best head injury solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience