UK Wide Serious Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Serious Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Head Injury Claim
Specialist Head Injury Claims Solicitors
See also our separate Head Injury Claims section.
If you or someone you know has suffered a head injury following an accident, choosing the right solicitor to help you is vital. You need to ensure that you choose a solicitor that has experience of head injury claims and one that will be aware of all the opportunities available for rehabilitation. If you ask one of our solicitors to help you, you can be confident that you will be well taken care of.
Our Experience of Head Injury Claims
Our solicitors have many years experience of head injury claims. They understand all of the issues facing you, from rehabilitation through to returning to work or retraining for work. Their experience includes a huge variety of head injuries, including:
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents with severe head injuries
- Clients falling from ladders on building sites
- Warehouse accidents - items falling onto our clients whilst being transported by fork lift trucks
- Road accidents including pedestrians being collided with and passengers in cars
Our head injury claims solicitors will take care of your claim so that you can concentrate on your rehabilitation.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
- Career Retraining
- Vehicle Adaptation
- Housing Adaptation
- Early financial payments to help with treatment costs, loss of earnings etc.
Would You Like Us To Help You?
Please complete our free Head Injury Claim Enquiry Form or call us free on 0800 2888 693.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, think so
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was fine
Why Choose 1stClaims For Your Serious Injury Claim?
- We hand select only the best solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience