UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
What Causes A Perforated Bowel | Ruptured Bowel?
Have you suffered a perforated bowel (often called a ruptured bowel) during surgery? What causes a perforated bowel and is there anything you can do about it.
Causes Of A Perforated Bowel
The main causes of a perforated bowel are:
- A penetrative injury often from trauma during a car crash
- A disease such as Crohns, appendicitis, an ulcer or cancer
- A scalpel or other sharp injury during surgery to an area close to the bowel (such as a hernia repair or surgery to the gall bladder, kidney, pancreas etc)
If you are unsure why you have suffered a perforated bowel, we offer you a completely free, no obligation discussion with one of our specialist solicitors so that you can find out what caused your perforated bowel.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Contact Us Today
Please contact us now for a free, no obligation discussion about your legal rights. Call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete a freeOnline Enquiry to be advised of your options.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and the solcitor will investigate all funding options for you.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it must have been easy as he is not great on computers
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, was a bit worried at first but was impressed with the solicitor
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all, thought the service and solicitor were superb
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you