UK Wide Car Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist car accident claim solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Car Accident & Whiplash Claims
Road Accident & Car Injury Claims Experts
If you have been involved in a Car Accident, you need prompt and efficient attention. You need a replacement car, often treatment for your injuries, and help with your insurance claim forms. We can provide all of this assistance and much more. You do not need to be left alone to cope, take some help from the experts. Let us help you now. Call us free now on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Online Enquiry for your free, no obligation claim assessment from one of our friendly team.
Why Choose Us for Your Car Accident Claim?
- We hand select only the best whiplash and road accident claim solicitors to help you
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement (You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.)
How can 1stClaims help you with your Car Accident Claim?
All of our car injury claim and road accident compensation claims solicitors are specialists in personal injury claims. For road accident claims, they are all:
- Members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS)
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
Read on to find how this helps you to receive the best care and attention from your personal injury claims company.
How does it help me if my solicitor is a member of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society?
A member of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society has huge experience in car injury claim and other road accident claims. The Motor Accident Solicitors Society consists of solicitor's firms which handle a significant amount of Car Accident Claims. They thoroughly understand the specialist law and will use their knowledge to the best advantage of your car injury claim.
What does it mean if a solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What expertise does a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel have?
If you ask us to help you with your car injury claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your road accident claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel, solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practised as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- Have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (i.e. who was to blame for the accident).
Let 1stClaims Put You Back on the Fast Road to Recovery
At 1stClaims we want to ensure that you are happy with the solicitor we choose for you, which is why we are so careful to ensure we only choose experts. Our solicitors put you first every time and with our free enquiry, it costs nothing to ask.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Whiplash Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? He has some forms to send back
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was the best one that he looked at
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes if he knew anyone
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was good
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit