UK Wide Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
What To Do If You Are Involved In A Motor Vehicle Accident
Your Guide To Road Accident Claims
They always say prevention is better than cure. Well unfortunately we can't prevent you from being involved in motor vehicle accidents, but we can tell you what to do if you are unlucky enough to be involved in one. Please feel free to use our guide or keep it safe in your glove box for future reference (non commercial use only).
Action you should take if you are involved in a road accident
We have put together this practical guide to help you:
- Obtain the name, address and contact details of the other driver
- Obtain the vehicle registration of the other driver's car
- Obtain the name, address and policy number of the other person's insurance policy
- Obtain full contact details of any witnesses to the road accident. Although this might be embarrassing, it could be the difference between a successful recovery of your losses or a failed one
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident (try and keep a disposable camera in your glovebox). If possible include an item in the photograph which will help to scale and date the accident scene(e.g. a newspaper with the date on it)
- If you are injured, report the accident to the police. Make sure you obtain the incident number and wait at the scene for them. If possible do not move the vehicles. This is a legal requirement that you notify the police if involved in an accident resulting in injury
- Another legal responsibility if involved in car accidents is that you do not admit liability for the accident.
How do I know if I can claim if involved in a road accident?
There are many different factors to be taken into account in deciding whether you can make an auto accident injury claim. The most important point is to act quickly. Contact us and we will get an expert auto accident injury claims solicitor to call you back within the hour to help you, of course for no charge. Below are some points to help you in determining whether you can make a claim:
- The accident was less than 3 years ago more in special cases – ask us)
- Someone else is to blame for your injuries (even if it is your partner in a car accident)
- You have suffered injury, losses or expenses as a result of the road accident (eg prescriptions, lost earnings, car repairs etc)
Our expertise can save you time and stress
Our soliciotors have many years experience of dealing with road accidents in the UK, we understand the legal issues, but more importantly the human issues. We make the process as painless as possible for you and use only expert qualified Road Accident Solicitors.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Whiplash Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes, they were very good
Was our website easy to use? Yes very.
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, most definitely - full of praise, very impressed.
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit