UK Wide Car Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist car accident claim solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Fatal Car Accident Claims
When Tragedy Occurs Expert Accident Solicitors Can Help
Our expert solicitors sadly have many years experience of fatal car accident claims. If you find yourself in the position of needing them, at least you know that you will be dealt with by a qualified solicitor who will advise you of all of your options and act promptly and professionally for you.
Who Can Claim And For What?
Fatal accident claims can vary significantly depending on the situation of the victim. Often a wife, spouse or partner is left with children in which case a claim can be made to support the children and to replace the lost income. A claim can also be made for funeral or probate expenses as well as a claim for bereavement. If any private medical treatment expenses were incurred these can also be recovered. Whatever the nature of the claim, our solicitors can provide you with early advice to make the process as simple as possible for you.
Who Will Look After The Claim?
Fatal accidents need an experienced solicitor. All 1stClaims solicitors are carefully selected by one of our directors who handled many accident claims in his 14 years before setting up 1stClaims to help the victims of accidents and their families. We do not allow junior non qualified claims handlers to deal with these claims as we want to ensure that at a difficult time you are dealt with professionally and sensitively.
Can We Help You?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Whiplash Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, all in process
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? I think so
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was very easy, was impressed with the site
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit