Professional Negligence Claims Service across Great Britain
We have specialist Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help
We have specialist Professional Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Architect Professional Negligence
An architect will have been negligent if they have not performed their work to a standard which can be reasonably expected of architects working professionally in the field. If you have been having trouble with the work your architect has provided for you 1st Claims may be able to help you.
Common Ways in Which An Architect Could be Negligent
- They have provided plans which are substandard.
- Failing to prepare a project to a high enough specification.
- General provision of incorrect or faulty advice which has had a negative effect on the build.
Do I Have A Negligence Claim?
Yes, if you have experienced one of the above and it can be proved by a solicitor that most architects would not have made the errors your architect made or acted in the way your architect did. To add to this you will only have a viable claim if you can prove your architect had a duty to provide you with a service. This would be in the form of a written contract, written agreements via correspondence such as emails, or even in verbal format. It will be easiest to substantiate your claim if you have written evidence of your agreement but if you made a verbal agreement as to your needs and expectations you should transcribe these as soon as you can, and in as detailed form as you can. Finally, you must also be able to prove that the negligence of your architect has directly caused you a loss, this loss is most commonly a financial one.
1st Claims Architect Negligence Legal Advice
1st Claims can help you by talking you through your circumstances and providing you with a highly individualised service so you can fully understand the ins and outs of making a negligence claim against your architect. We will also be able to give you a strong indication as to whether your claim is viable or not.
Making an enquiry with 1st Claims is completely free of charge, so have a chat to one of our team to see how we can help you today. Call us on 0800 2888 693 or simply complete an online enquiry form here. Our team will be thrilled to hear from you and we will get you in touch with the perfect solicitor for you.
No enquiry obligates you to continue with your architect negligence claim or to continue your claim with us, so contact us today - you have nothing to lose.
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry, and you will be advised of all of the funding options available to you. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to do nothing else, but at least you will fully understand your legal rights.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Have to get medical records but will take case
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Why Choose 1stClaims
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- 1stClaims are experts with 14 years of claims experience