UK Wide Professional Negligence Claims Service
We have specialist Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Professional Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK.
Making A Professional Negligence Claim
1stClaims likes to ensure that you have the clearest picture of the legal terrain which you are going to traverse when you make a claim. So have a quick read of the following step by step guide to the considerations you should make when you are thinking about contacting us to make a professional negligence claim - they are not essential as we are more than happy to talk through every aspect of claiming with you. However you may like to have considered the following when you contact us.
First of all you must consider that every mistake does not equal professional negligence claim. So you may be angry and emotions may be running high but first of all, make sure you take a step back and look at the situation through non-biased eyes. Everyone makes mistakes at times.
1. Look over your contract: you may find that in fact the problem you have come up against is in fact written into the small print in the contract. Exclusion clauses will leave them exempt from liability for certain things.
2. If you do not have a written contract agreements may have been made via correspondence such as emails, print these out and start to make a log of agreements if so.
3. If agreements were made verbally with the individual make sure you write these down in detail and with dates as soon as you can. If you find they have not fulfilled their obligations to you as a customer, this could all be the beginnings of the evidence for your claim.
4. What are the reasons you feel that they have been negligent? There are many reasons they may be negligent. Commonly they will have given you faulty advice which has had a detrimental effect. They also may still be able to be proved negligent even if a contract is attempting to absolve them of responsibility. If the contract is not 'reasonable' it may not be enforceable. This will depend entirely on your own situation so talk it through with one of our team.
5. Show the losses you have incurred are as a result of their negligence: If their negligence has had no knock on effects and has not affected you adversely you will not be able to make a claim. Make a record of the losses you have experienced and how they occurred.
6. Consult with a solicitor. They will now be able to use all this information reinterpret the situation for you from a legal perspective. Give them a run through of the contract you had with the individual you are suing, the reasons you believe them to be negligent and the losses which are a result of their negligence. A professional negligence solicitor will then be able to let you know whether you have the basis for a viable claim.
Solid record keeping will make the claiming process as stress free as possible. It will also mean it speeds the claiming process up if one of our lawyers does assess you to have the basis for a claim.
How 1stClaims Can Help You
Call 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630720) or fill in an online enquiry to the right of this screen, give us a brief run through of the information above and we will talk you through your potential professional negligence claim.
1stClaims offer all initial enquiries free of charge and there is no obligation to continue so you truly have nothing to lose. Once we have got to know the ins and outs of your individual situation we will put you in touch with the perfect lawyer for your case.
Professional Negligence Legal Advice
Making an enquiry with 1stClaims is completely free of charge, so have a chat to one of our team to see how we can help you today. Call us on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630720) or complete an online enquiry form here. Everyone's situation is slightly different, if your claim query does not fit into one of the common categories we have suggested, this does not mean your claim is not viable. Our team will be able to talk you through your circumstances and will provide a highly individualised service so you feel at ease. We will get you in touch with the solicitor who is best for you.
No enquiry obligates you to continue with your claim or to continue your claim with us, so contact us today - you have nothing to lose.
Please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our enquiry form on the right of this page and we will be in touch with you.
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry, and you will be advised of all of the funding options available to you. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to do nothing else, but at least you will fully understand your legal rights.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it must have been easy as he is not great on computers
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, was a bit worried at first but was impressed with the solicitor
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all, thought the service and solicitor were superb
Why Choose 1stClaims
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- 1stClaims are experts with 12 years of claims experience