Personal Injury Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Personal Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Personal Injury Claim Solicitors waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Fatal Accident Claims
Our expert solicitors have, sadly, accumulated many years of experience of fatal car accident claims and fatal motorbike accident claims. If you find yourself in the position of needing them, at least you know that you will be dealing with a qualified, responsive, empathetic and professional solicitor.
Who Can Claim, and for What?
Fatal accident claims can vary significantly depending on the situation of the victim. Often a wife, spouse or partner is left with children in which case a claim can be made to support the children and to replace the lost income. A claim can also be made for funeral or probate expenses as well as a claim for bereavement. If any private medical treatment expenses were incurred these can also be recovered. Whatever the nature of the claim, our solicitors can provide you with early advice to make the process as simple as possible for you.
Some common successful claims include fatal car accident claims and fatal motorbike accident claims.
Who Will Look After The Claim?
Fatal accidents need an experienced solicitor. All 1stClaims solicitors are carefully selected before handling your compensation claim. We do not allow junior non qualified claims handlers to deal with these claims as we want to ensure that at a difficult time you are dealt with professionally and sensitively.
Can We Help You?
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, already been round to take details
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, said they have been very efficient so far
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 4
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit