UK Wide Industrial Disease Claim Coverage
We have specialist Industrial Disease Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Industrial Disease Claim Solicitors across the UK.
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Repetitive Strain Injury or RSI is one of those injuries which explains how it occurs in its name. If you continually use plant, machinery or computer equipment in a certain way you can develop a Repetitive Strain Injury. If that injury could have been prevented, 1stClaims may be able to help you to claim compensation.
1stClaims Provide Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Assistance To Clients Across The UK.
We will advise you whether you can make a claim, how to make a claim and will guide you along every step of the way. Of course this service will cost you nothing as we will recover the costs of the claim from the party at fault for your suffering.
What is Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)?
As mentioned, it is caused by a part of your body continually repeating the same exercise. If this leads to injury and occurs due to your employment we will discuss the nature of your exposure to this strain and will advise you on your prospects of making a successful claim.
How Can 1stClaims Help You With Your Repetitive Strain Injury Claim(RSI)?
All of our solicitors have experience of handling Repetitive Strain Injury claims. Your 1stClaims solicitor will seek to recover compensation for your pain and suffering, but also for medical expenses and other losses.
Our Expertise Is Ready To Help You
All 1stClaims Repetitive Strain Injury solicitors are:
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
What does it mean if a solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What expertise does a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel have?
If you ask us to help you with your claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practiced as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- They have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (i.e. who was to blame for the accident).
In other words, they have to be experts in dealing with accident claims.
Let Us Help You
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Industrial Disease Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Think so, she is waiting for an appointment
Was our website easy to use? Yes, really easy
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was really easy
Why Choose Us for Industrial Disease?
- We hand select only the best industrial disease and injury solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 12 years of claims experience