UK Wide Child Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Child Accident Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Child Accident Solicitors
Expert Child Accident Solicitors
Children are often involved in accidents. A lot of the time this will just be through their curious nature and desire to test everything they meet. However, if an accident leads to injury and is caused by a defective product or piece of play equipment, or by somebody else, you may be able to make a compensation claim on behalf of your child. We have expert child accident solicitors waiting to help you.
What types of children accidents are there?
1stClaims expert child accident solicitors have handled a huge range of child accident claims. We will guide you through the whole process, ensuring your childs best interests are looked after at all times. Types of claims handled include:
- Car accident claims involving children including child whiplash claims (even if one of the parents caused the accident)
- Defective playground equipment
- Poorly protected building sites
- Defective toys
- School accidents
How long do I have to make a child accident claim?
The basic rule is that you have three years from your child's 18th birthday to make a claim for compensation. In reality the claim should be made as soon as possible to ensure that all of the evidence needed can be collected while it is still fresh.
How can we help you with your Children Accident Claim?
All of our childrens accident solicitors have many years experience of handling Child Accident claims. Your solicitor will seek to recover compensation for your child's pain and suffering, but also for medical expenses and other losses.
How Much Will It Cost To Claim?
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
How We Help You
- We hand select only the best child accident claim solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.)
Act now to protect your child's rights
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, they were very helpful
Was our website easy to use? Yes, very
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No it all worked very well
Why Choose 1stClaims For Your Child Claim?
- We hand select only the best children accident solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years claims experience