UK Wide Medical Negligence Claims Service
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Have You Suffered At The Hands Of The NHS? What Can You Do About It And What Are Your Legal Rights?
When you are ill or have suffered an injury, you turn to the NHS to obtain the correct advice and treatment to ensure that you recover in such a way that you do not experience any further complications and can get back to leading a normal life as soon as possible. We put our faith in the in the medical professionals treating us and expect to receive the most appropriate method of treatment and and care for illness or injury we are suffering from. It is usually the case that when you visit your GP or are seen by another medical professional in a hospital, an appropriate course of treatment or surgery is administered and your recovery takes place without any problems. Unfortunately, however, this is not always how things turn out.
If you have received negligent treatment at the hands of any NHS professional, then you may have had your recovery prolonged or you may now be suffering from complications or a completely new injury or illness which has been caused by the negligent treatment you have received. This can be a harrowing time as the last thing you expect when you seek medical advice from the professionals is to come away with more complicated medical issues.
Types Of NHS Compensation Claims
There are many ways in which medical professionals can act negligently in the way they treat you and if you have been the victim of any sort of medical negligence then you are entitled to make a claim for medical negligence compensation.
Our solicitors are specialists in pursuing NHS claims and have a vast amount of experience in successfully representing claimants who have been the victim of all types of medical negligence. Our expert solicitors have experience in the following types of medical negligence matters:
- Incorrect diagnosis of a serious injury or illness;
- Failure to diagnose a serious injury or illness, such as cancer;
- Injuries caused to a mother or newborn baby due to negligent actions of the medical profession during labour;
- Incorrect or inadequate medication being prescribed leading to complications;
- Brain injuries resulting from negligent acts or omissions on the part of the medical professionals;
- A delay in treatment being administered leading to the injury or illness becoming aggravated.
The examples listed above are just a few examples of the types of medical negligence claims that our solicitors have successfully dealt with.
When you ask 1stClaims to help you with an NHS claim enquiry, our expert solicitors will listen to all of the information and explain your legal rights.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Let Us Help You
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Medical Negligence Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and the solicitor will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Very easy, thank you
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, so far
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was really easy to use, and solicitor very helpful
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you