UK Wide Motorbike Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist Motorbike Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Motorbike Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Injured In A Motorbike Accident?
Motorbike Accident Claims
If you have been involved in a Motorbike Accident, you need prompt and efficient attention. You need a replacement motorcycle, often treatment, and help with your insurance claim forms. We can provide all of this assistance and much more. You do not need to be left alone to cope, take some help from the experts.
How can 1stClaims help you with your Motorcycle Accident Claim?
All of our Motorbike Accident Claims Solicitors are specialists in personal injury claims. For motorcycle accident claims, they are all:
- Members the Motor Accident Solicitors' Society (MASS)
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
How does it help me if my solicitor is a member of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society?
A member of the Motor Accident Solicitors' Society proves their expertise in the field which matters to you as the victim of a motorbike accident. The Motor Accident Solicitors Society consists of solicitor's firms which handle a significant amount of Motorbike Accident Claims. They understand the specialist law in this regard inside and out, extremely thoroughly and will use their knowledge to your best advantage.
What does it mean if a solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What expertise does a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel have?
If you ask us to help you with your claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practised as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- Have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (i.e. who was to blame for the accident).
Let 1stClaims Solicitors Help You
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Motorcycle Accident Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was easy
Why Choose Us for Your Motorcycle Claim?
- We hand select only the best motorcycle accident solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience