Medical Negligence Claims Service covering Great Britain
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Medical Negligence Claim?
- You will be referred to a specialist medical negligence solicitor, selected by our own personal injury solicitor who knows what qualities to look for to ensure the best possible service for you.
- You will be offered all available options for funding, including No Win No Fee agreements (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.)
- Your claim will be handled by an experienced medical negligence solicitor.
- We offer completely free of charge initial advice.
- We can arrange private medical treatment.
- We obtain feedback from all 1stClaims clients to ensure that our medical negligence solicitors continue to provide a great service for you.
Can We Help You?
We understand that if you are on our website you may well be confused: confused about the treatment you have received (or lack of it) and confused about your options. This is why we offer you a free, no obligation discussion with one of our medical negligence solicitors. Simply call us on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) or complete our Medical Negligence enquiry form to be advised of your options.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and the solicitor will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? They are getting back to him next week
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was quite straightforward
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 14 years of claims experience
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you