UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Going to a spa, beauty salon or hair salon is meant to be a relaxing experience, not a negative one. However sometimes a beautician’s negligence can put you in a position where you feel it is necessary to make a claim. When are beauty therapist claims possible?
Negligent Procedures By Beauticians and Hairdressers
If your beautician has performed a procedure on you which has led you to develop scarring, put you in a pain or cause you undue distress you may be able to make a claim. Some examples of the types of procedures include:
- burns from wax which was applied when still at too high a temperature
- scarring due to allergic reactions to products
- reactions due to the inappropriate product being used for a procedure
- ill-applied semi permanent make-up
- chemical burns from peroxide or other hair dyes
- severe damage to hair / hair loss
If your beautician or hairdresser performed a procedure upon you which negatively impacted on you that they were under qualified to perform, you will have solid grounds to claim against them.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge. You can make a free call or fill in a free enquiry form and one of our solicitors will review your potential claim and advise you of your options. They will also explore all funding options, but will usually be able to help you on a no win no fee basis, meaning usually that you pay nothing if you lose your claim.
Can We Help You?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Medical Negligence Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon to find out whether we are able to help you make a beautician negligence claim.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, and he is not very good on computers
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, he already has
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, he was very pleased, thank you
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you