UK Wide Medical Negligence Claims Service
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Delayed Cervical Cancer Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer can be life changing but being diagnosed with cervical cancer is particularly concerning for women who were planning on having children. If cervical cancer is caught extremely early, treatment can take the form of a cone biopsy, in which the cancerous cells are removed without the need for radiotherapy. However, in most cases the cancer is more advanced than this when it is found so radiotherapy is needed, which stops the ovaries from working. Cervical cancer treatment is invasive and can be extremely extensive if the cancer is very advanced. Therefore, catching cervical cancer early is vital to give the patient the best chance of recovery and to reduce the extent of the treatment they have to undergo.
Delayed Cervical Cancer Diagnosis Claims
A delay in diagnosis becomes medical negligence when it is deemed that a reasonable body of medical professionals would have made the diagnosis, made a referral or offered a diagnostic test in a much shorter time scale than your own doctor did. Commonly, delayed cervical cancer diagnosis is due to a failure to provide smear tests to women suffering from some of the warning signs of cervical cancer. If you are deemed have received substandard treatment from the medical professionals dealing with your diagnosis, you will be able to get compensation. You will receive compensation for:
- Any treatment you had to undergo which would have been avoided if the cancer had been diagnosed early.
- Loss of earnings due to the treatment and due to inability to perform your previous job role.
- Monetary compensation for any care fees.
- Compensation for psychological damage.
A delayed diagnosis has knock on effects which cause stress for both the cancer sufferer and for their family and a specialist medical negligence solicitor will help you get the compensation you deserve.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Can We Help You?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Medical Negligence Solicitors to assist with your delayed cervical cancer diagnosis claim, please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes he certainly would
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, the solicitor has been very helpful so far, thank you
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you