Medical Negligence Claims Service covering Great Britain
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain
Failure to Diagnose Cancer
Significant advances in medical technology over recent years have made it possible to treat and cure every type of cancer. It is however universally recognised that the key factor in the successful treatment of cancer is early detection, diagnosis and treatment. A delay or error on the part of a GP or medical professional may deprive a patient of receiving the treatment they need.
What can I Claim For?
Your 1stClaims solicitor will have experience of dealing with the following common cancer diagnosis problems:
- A failure or delay in referring a patient to see a consultant or arranging tests when displaying symptoms that should have been investigated further
- A failure or delay in arranging for a biopsy to be carried out when a physical examination reveals an abnormality
- A failure or delay in reacting to the results of a biopsy or scan
- Failure to recommend appropriate treatments
If you think this applies to you or a member of your family then you may have grounds for bringing a medical negligence claim. By contacting a 1stClaims solicitor on 0800 2888 693 for a no obligation discussion, you can find out whether you can claim compensation.
Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims
Have you been the victim of cancer misdiagnosis? You could be entitled to make a cancer misdiagnosis compensation claim.
Because there are so many types of cancer, with so many varying symptoms, making an accurate cancer diagnosis can sometimes be difficult. The longer cancer is left untreated due to being undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, the harder it is to treat. Therefore all cases of cancer misdiagnosis are incredibly serious.
Some of the most common forms of cancer that are misdiagnosed or where the diagnosis is delayed are:
- Bladder Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Bowel Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Cancer in Young People
How To Make A Claim
If you or a family member has suffered from a situation where cancer was not diagnosed or was misdiagnosed, you may be able to make a medical negligence claim. In cases where negative cancer results have been received, or the diagnosis has not been made at all, the cancer is left untreated. This may mean that the cancer becomes harder to treat or even untreatable.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
In cases where the cancer was detected by a medical professional, but detected too late, you may also be able to make a claim for delayed cancer diagnosis.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today for a free, no obligation discussion about your cancer misdiagnosis claim. You can call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete an Online Enquiry form and we will call you back to discuss your options.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Someone is going to visit me at home
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? I would certainly recommend the website
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was all self explanatory, very impressed
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you