Medical Negligence Claims Service covering Great Britain
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain
If your orthodontist has failed to provide you with an adequate standard of care, you may find you are able to make a claim against them. Orthodontic treatment is a specialist area of dental care and nine times out of ten they conduct their job down to a 't'. However, when things to go wrong with the care your orthodontist is providing you with you may find yourself in serious pain or with a serious aesthetic issue.
Orthodontist Negligence Claims
You may have experienced orthodontic negligence if you have experienced any of the following:
- Badly fitted braces
- Removal of incorrect teeth
- Removal of too many teeth
- Ill-interpreted or ill-performed x-rays
- Failure to provide treatment
- Failure to diagnose
- Unnecessary use of invasive techniques or serious surgery
If your orthodontist has engaged in the provision of any treatments which they were not properly trained/qualified to perform, you may be able to make a claim. Negligence arises when an orthodontist pursues a course of action deemed inappropriate by a reasonable body of medical professionals, fails to diagnose a problem accordingly when most others would have, or performs a procedure so negligently that is causes unnecessary pain and suffering to the patient.
How Do I Claim?
Making a dental negligence claim is simple. Firstly, it is important to contact a specialist solicitor as they will more often than not be able to inform you whether you have basis for a successful compensation claim.. Try to do this as soon as you feel healthy enough to. You have 3 years to enter a claim, but the sooner you being the process the better. This will give the chance to make the strongest case you can against the third party.
1stClaims offers you a free service so that you can be connected with specialist solicitors. They will explain your legal rights and options and any legal fees payable. You can then decide if you wish to take any further action. In many cases, a no win no fee option will be available to you. (You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.)
For a professional and specialist dental negligence claims service, contact us today. Call on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) to have a chat with one of our advisors or fill in an online enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, 1st Claims were very helpful and solicitor rang the same day
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you