UK Wide Medical Negligence Claims Service
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Cosmetic Dental Negligence
With many cosmetic treatments on the rise in the UK, cosmetic dentistry is becoming more and more common. On the market there are a range of procedures one can purchase to make your teeth more desirable - such as whitening, straightening and veneers - to name merely a few popular treatments. The last thing you expect when forking out thousands of pounds on the perfect Hollywood smile is that your negligent dentist could cause you to end up with a less than perfect set of teeth, or worse, put you in a lot of pain.
What Is Cosmetic Dental Negligence?
A negligently performed cosmetic dentistry procedure would be one where the individual:
- is left in unnecessary pain
- has an unacceptable aesthetic result following the operation
- has not been fully informed of the risks that came with the procedure
How Do I Claim?
Making a dental negligence claim is simple. Firstly contact a specialist solicitor as they will more often than not be able to inform you whether you have basis for a successful compensation claim really rapidly. Try to do this as soon as you feel healthy enough to. You have 3 years to enter a claim but the sooner you being the process the better. This will give the chance to make the strongest case you can against the third party.
Costs with 1st Claims are all completely transparent. We offer you a free service so that you can be connected with specialist cosmetic dental negligence solicitors. They will explain your legal rights and options and any legal fees payable. You can then decide if you wish to take any further action.
For a professional and specialist service, contact us today. Call on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) to have a chat with one of our advisors or fill in an online enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Think so, she is waiting for an appointment
Was our website easy to use? Yes, really easy
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was really easy
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you