UK Wide Medical Negligence Claims Service
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Medical Negligence No Win No FeeOur medical negligence no win no fee service allows you to find out your legal rights and to discover whether you can make a claim for compensation without having to pay the usual substantial legal fees.
We understand that you may well be uncertain what to do if you have suffered at the hands of a medical professional and what the associated Medical Negligence claim costs will be. This is why all 1stClaims solicitors will offer you a free, no obligation discussion about your claim. This can be over the telephone or in your home, whichever is better for you.
If our solicitor is able to help you with a Medical Negligence claim, in many circumstances they will be able to act for you under a No Win No Fee agreement.
Medical Negligence No Win No Fee Agreement
This is also referred to as a conditional fee agreement. This is an agreement whereby there are no charges if your claim is not successful. This is extremely beneficial for you, as frequently the legal costs and associated expenses in pursuing a claim for compensation can be substantial. Our expert solicitors will be able to advise whether a Clinical Negligence no win no fee agreement would be suitable for you.
Can We Help You?
For a free, no obligation assessment of your claim by one of our specialist medical negligence solicitors, simply call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) or complete our online Medical Negligence Enquiry. We will then be able to explain all of your legal rights and options, and will discuss with you the option of a Clinical Negligence no win no fee agreement.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, think so
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was fine
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you