UK Wide Medical Negligence Claims Service
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Costs of Claiming Medical Negligence
If you believe that you may have suffered at the hands of a medical professional, the last thing you need is to worry about medical negligence claim costs. That is why all 1stClaims’ solicitors will provide you with completely free, no obligation advice if you call us or contact us by making an online enquiry. We believe that it is your legal right to have a free explanation of what went wrong, and perhaps more importantly, what you can do about it to put things right!
Initial Contact with a Solicitor
Initial contact with our solicitors is completely free of charge. They will explore all funding options available for you (see below) and advise you whether they can help you with your claim, and if so, how your claim can be funded. You can then decide if you would like to proceed or not (and will have incurred no expense up to that point). In most cases now if you can make a claim, you will be able to proceed on a No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Claim basis.
No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Claims
If your solicitor acts for you on a no-win no fee agreement then you will not have to pay anything if you lose your claim. This is an agreement which allows you to make a claim for compensation for medical negligence and under which you pay nothing if you lose your claim. Call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete a Free Online Medical Negligence Enquiry and let us help you.
Other Methods Of Funding Your Claim
Usually most people proceed under a No Win No Fee Agreement, but if not we still have a variety of other methods, as detailed below:
- Legal expense insurance - Household contents insurance policies often provide legal expense insurance cover for taking action in claims for clinical negligence. Your 1stClaims solicitor will consider your policy documentation and assess whether this will be a possibility.
- Trade union assistance - If you or your partner is a member a trade union, this sometimes entitles you to qualify for legal assistance for a clinical negligence claim. Your 1stClaims solicitor will consider this for you.
- Legal Aid - Our 1stClaims solicitors can provide legal aided if it is available for your claim (or your child's claim). Your 1stClaims solicitor will discuss with you the legal services requirements and if you meet the criteria will complete the appropriate forms on your behalf to make an application for legal aid. If the claim is on behalf of a child they will normally receive legal aid as only the child's income and assets are taken into consideration.
- Private Payment - If none of these funding options are available you can decide to pay privately for your advice.
Can We Help You?
Our expert 1stClaims solicitors are specialists in medical negligence law and have a vast amount of experience in successfully representing victims of medical negligence. At 1stClaims we offer a free, no obligation discussion with one of our medical negligence solicitors so that any confusion you may feel will disappear. Simply call us for free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) or take a few moments to complete a Free Medical Negligence Enquiry online and let us help you now.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will discuss all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was pretty straightforward, and he doesn't use computers much
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, the initial response was very quick
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you