Medical Negligence Claims Service covering Great Britain
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain
Hairdresser Compensation Claims
You can sue your hairdresser if she causes you to suffer injury. Whilst you cannot sue your hairdresser for a poor haircut which is a matter of opinion, if he or she is negligence this can lead to a compensation claim.
When you enter into a claim against a hairdresser it is most likely to be successful if you are claiming for personal injury and any psychological damage which has occurred as a result of the injury. A trip to the hairdressers is typically not a health hazard so if a problem occurs due to the negligence of your hairdresser it can be very distressing.
To find out if you can sue your hairdresser and to discover your legal rights regarding a hairdresser compensation claim, call us free now 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) or complete our Free Online Claim Enquiry.
Types of Hairdresser Claims
Hairdressers are trained in the use of all the equipment and chemicals they use on a day to day basis in the salon. Therefore when they either use equipment or chemicals they have not been trained to use and this results in an issue, you have every right to make a claim against them. Your hairdresser may have been negligent if one of the following has occurred to you:
- Severe damage to hair/hair loss: If your hair has been severely damaged due to a hairdresser leaving chemicals on your hair for an inappropriate amount of time, you may be able to claim, particularly if you have lost some or all of your hair.
- Cuts: If your hairdresser cuts you with scissors you may have a viable claim on your hands if they have seriously injured you or if the cut has occurred due to their lack of attention to the job they are doing, or their equipment is not up to standard for example their scissors are blunt. Obviously accidents do happen, and in many cases an accident will not equal a claim. Each case is different and you should discuss your circumstances with one of our specialist personal injury lawyers today to get a clear picture of where you stand.
- Chemical burn from hair dye/peroxide: Peroxide is extremely toxic. Peroxide should not make direct, prolonged contact with the skin and also should not be left on the hair for longer than specified. If the improper use of peroxide has affected you, you will be able to claim as your hairdresser should be aware of the dangers of peroxide and should use it with appropriate caution. You will prevent them harming another customer by making a claim against the negligent individual.
- Allergic reaction: hair dye is a very common cause of allergic reactions, swelling and rashes. Your hairdresser should do a skin test of any new hair dye that is being used on you. If you have a severe allergic reaction due to their failure to offer you a skin test, you may be able to claim for the unnecessary suffering you have gone through.
Is your injury not specifically related to hairdresser negligence? View our information relating to other forms of Beautician Negligence.
Free Claim Enquiry, No Obligation
To find out your legal rights and obligations regarding hairdresser compensation claims, call us free now 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630 720) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Think they can sort it for him
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was easy enough
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was as easy as it gets
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you