Medical Negligence Claims Service covering Great Britain
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain
Going to a spa, beauty salon or hair salon is meant to be a relaxing experience, not a negative one. However sometimes a beautician’s negligence can put you in a position where you feel it is necessary to make a claim.
Beauticians must be trained in the services they offer to the public. If they are untrained it can leave clients in a position which is potentially hazardous to their health. Problems occur due to the treatment being applied incorrectly or the wrong chemicals being used for a procedure. Beauty treatment negligence is on the rise as the beauty industry grows and grows.
When Can I Make A Beautician Negligence Claim?
If you have been in a situation where you feel that beautician negligence has left you either in physical pain or caused you psychological damage, you will potentially have grounds for a successful claim against a beauty salon.
Common problems following a visit to a beauty salon are:
- Burns: often burns follow wax which has been overheated or laser hair removal which has been too aggressively attempted.
- Allergic reactions: before you have a beauty treatment your salon or beautician should do a skin test of the product they are going to use on you, particularly with hair dyes and any products that commonly cause reactions. This minimises the risk of unnecessary allergic reactions to products. Given that allergic reactions to beauty products can be serious; this is a precaution you should take if you are offered it. If you have turned down a patch test and then you have an allergic reaction to a product you probably won’t be in a position to enter into a claim.
- Scarring: can follow from burns, from allergic reactions or from badly performed procedures. In all cases, scarring is not a desirable side effect of beauty therapy, and can be seriously psychologically damaging.
- Ill applied semi-permanent make-up
If your beautician or beauty therapist performed a procedure on you that they were under qualified to perform and it negatively impacted on you, then you will have solid grounds to claim against them.
If you have experienced chemical burns from peroxide or other hair dyes, or severe damage to your hair or hair loss then you should get more information about how to make a hairdresser claim.
What Does My Compensation Cover?
Your compensation will cover financial, emotional and psychological damages. You will receive an amount based on the severity of your beauty salon injury and whether it has lasting effects. You will also receive an amount which covers your outgoings in terms of travel to appointments, loss of earnings, prescriptions and so on. You should keep records of everything which is affected as a result of your injury so you can offer the most complete account of the situation to your lawyer. All the evidence you can collect to support you case will give you the best possible chance of being successful.
Often an injury received after a visit to a salon will result in time off work, embarrassment and sometimes will even ruin the event you were so looking forward to when you went to get that spray tan or haircut, be it a wedding, a holiday or a birthday. Whatever your circumstance, 1stClaims has specialist medical negligence lawyers who will be able to give you the legal advice you need related to your claim against a beauty salon.
How We Can Help You
At 1stClaims we want to ensure that you are happy with the beauty salon claims solicitor we choose for you, and will only choose an expert to work on your case. Our solicitors put you first every time and with our free enquiry, it costs nothing to ask. Our solicitors will review your potential claim and advise you of your options. They will also explore all funding options, but will usually be able to help you on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
To begin your beautician negligence claim, get in touch with one of our specialist lawyers today. Complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now or call us on 0800 2888 693 and we will be in touch with you very soon. Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim. If you want more information on medical negligence then click here.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, the lady on the phone was really helpful
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 14 years of claims experience
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you