UK Wide Holiday Accident Claim Coverage
We have expert Holiday Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Holiday Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Accident On Holiday?
If you have been involved in an accident on holiday can you make a claim for compensation. There are many different types of holiday accident, and each one can be made more challenging or difficult by legislation in each country. If you have been involved in an accident on holiday it is vital that you contact us early so that one of our expert solicitors can advise you of your legal rights.
Holiday Accident Types
Our solicitors' experience with accidents on holiday includes:
- Car, Bus, Motorcycle or Taxi Accidents
- Accidents in hotel complexes, including defective paving leading to tripping and slipping injuries, smashed patio doors with non EU Safety Glass fitted, faulty appliances e.t.c.
- Infections obtained whilst in hospitals abroad
- Food poisoning illnesses
Who Is The Claim Against?
If you have an accident on holiday you may be concerned that you have to sue the hotel or apartment owner and that they may not be able to pay you. In most cases the travel operator holds the liability to settle your claim and will have insurance to enable them to do so.
Which Countries Can We Help You In?
Our Holiday Accident Solicitors have helped clients in all of the following aras:
- Europe (from Spain to Greece, Bulgaria to Croatia)
- The Carribean
- The Dominican Republic
Let 1stClaims Help You With Your Accident On Holiday
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Holiday Accident Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, perfect
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, couldn't fault it
Why Choose Us for Your Holiday Accident Claim?
- We hand select only the best holiday accident claim solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years claims experience