UK Wide Head Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Head Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Head Injury Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Head Injury Compensation
How Much Is Your Claim Worth?
If you or a member of your family have been involved in an accident and suffered a head injury, how much compensation are you likely to receive? This section looks at the different levels of awards and takes into account the reasons why some head injury victims receive larger amounts of compensation than others.
How Do The Solicitors Assess The Value Of Your Claim?
Every claim is assessed on its own merits, although when it comes to assessing the amount of compensation for the head injury there are guidelines that solicitors and the courts use to assess the value. In addition, they will also look at other head injury claims that went to a court hearing and the judge decided on the amount of compensation. A combination of both of these methods will allow a solicitor to work out how much compensation you should receive.
Head Injury Compensation Guidelines
The Judicial Studies board publishes the book that gives valuations for the amount of compensation to be awarded. For head injuries, they are currently set out as follows:
- For very severe brain damage the award can range from £155,000 to £220,000
- For moderately severe brain injury the award can range from £120,000 to £155,000
- For moderate severe brain injury the award can range from £23,000 to £120,000
- For minor brain damage the award can range from £8,500 to £23,000
These are very rough guidelines. Your expert head injury claim solicitor will look at all the important factors of your claim to work out the exact value of your claim for you.
How Much Will It Cost To Claim?
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Let Us Help You
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Head Injury Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Head Injury Compensation Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, and he is not very good on computers
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, he already has
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, he was very pleased, thank you
Why Choose Us for Your Head Injury Claim?
- We hand select only the best head injury solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience