Employment Law Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Employment Law Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Employment Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Has your employer offered you an Employment Law Settlement Agreement to end your employment with them? If they have, it is absolutely vital that you receive independent legal advice from a specialist Employment Law Settlement Agreement Solicitor. Failure to do so could result in you losing substantial compensation to which you are entitled, or worse still could seriously restrict your future employment prospects and opportunities.
Employment Law Settlement Agreement Issues
If you ask one of our specialist Employment Law Solicitors to help you, you can rest assured that you will receive the best advice available for your situation. All of our Employment Solicitors have extensive experience of Settlement Agreements to ensure that your interests are well protected. Many people think that a Settlement Agreement is simply a formality, but often this is far from the truth. Did you know that the wrong Settlement Agreement could prevent you from working in your current industry, or within a specified number of miles of your current employer? These are just two of the common catches.
In addition, the wrong Settlement Agreement could offer you a significantly lower amount of compensation than you are entitled to.
Using one of 1stClaims expert Settlement Agreement Solicitors will ensure that the Settlement Agreement you finally sign is the one that is in your best interests.
Employment Law Settlement Agreement Costs
If you ask us to help you with your Employment Law Settlement Agreement, you will benefit from the following:
- Free initial enquiries for you to ensure that you like and trust the solicitor we recommend;
- Absolutely no obligation on your part to proceed;
- No costs if you do decide to proceed because our solicitor's time for advising you on the Settlement Agreement and ensuring that it is safe for you to sign will be paid for by your employer. They will not ask you to pay any additional amounts as many other Employment Solicitors will.
Let Us Help You Now!
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry, and your solicitor's fees will be paid for by your employer.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes they can
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No