UK Wide Employment Law Coverage
We have specialist Employment Law Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Employment Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Redundancy Law UK
Have you been made redundant or are you about to be made redundant? Have your employers followed the correct Redundancy Law procedures, or have you been unfairly selected for redundancy? If yes, what are your legal rights and options?
1stClaims for Employment Law can help you to answer all of these questions about your Redundancy. All initial contact is completely free of charge, and even if you are required to pay for future legal advice, our specialist Employment Law Solicitors can offer you a wide range of funding options, including:
- No Win No Fee Employment Law Advice
- Payment by instalments
- Payment based on the success of your claim (and only payable if you win)
After a free initial discussion with one of our specialist solicitors in Redundancy Law, they will explain your legal rights and which funding options are available for your claim. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to leave it there, in which case there will be nothing to pay. So please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our online enquiry form here.
Redundancy Law UK
What are the main reasons for redundancy claims? Here are some of the more common reasons for redundancy, but even if there is a valid reason for your redundancy, if your employer fails to follow the correct redundancy process, you may still be entitled to compensation:
- Your job no longer exists
- New systems, processes or technology have made your position redundant
- Your employer needs to make cuts to remain in business
- The business is moving location
- The business is closing down
These are just a few examples of reasons that might lead to a redundancy, but even if one of the reasons listed here is the reason you have been provided with by your employer, it does not necessarily mean that the redundancy is fair. You may still be able to make a claim for redundancy compensation. Our specialist employment law solicitors will listen to your own circumstances and advise you whether you can make a Redundancy Law Claim, how you can do it and how much it might cost.
Reasons Your Redundancy Might Not Be Valid
The reasons you may still be able to make a redundancy claim include:
- Failure to consult you about the redundancy
- Failure to look at alternatives to your redundancy
- Failure to follow a fair procedure in the redundancy selection process
- Failure to have a valid reason for your redunancy (making you automatically entitled to compensation)
Let Us Help You Now!
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry when you can find out whether you are entitled to make a redundancy claim, and be presented with a range of funding options. You can then decide whether you wish to proceed so you have nothing to risk by calling us.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? I think they can, yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5