Employment Law Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Employment Law Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Employment Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Do you have to make a claim to the Employment Tribunal? If you do, how do you do it, what will it cost, and what are the results likely to be? How can you find out your legal rights and options?
1stClaims for Employment Law can help you to answer all of these questions about your potential UK Employment Tribunal Claim. All initial contact is completely free of charge, and even if you are required to pay for the legal advice, our specialist Employment Law Solicitors can offer you a wide range of funding options, including:
- No Win No Fee (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct 35% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees, click here for further details of potential costs.) Employment Law Advice
- Legal Expense Insurance
- Fixed Fee
After a free initial discussion with one of our specialist solicitors in Employment Tribunal Claims, they will explain your legal rights and which funding options are available for your claim. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to leave it there, in which case there will be nothing to pay. So please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our online enquiry form here.
Employment Tribunal UK
You can make a claim to an Employment Tribunal if you are having problems at work. You can make an Employment Tribunal Claim for any of the following reasons:
- Breach of your Employment Contract
- Failure to pay wages, bonuses or overtime
- Redundancy - unfair selection process
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Constructive Dismissal
These are just a few examples of reasons that might lead to making you an Employment Tribinal Claim. Our specialist employment law solicitors will listen to your own circumstances and advise you whether you can make a claim to a UK Employment Law Tribunal, how you can do it and how much it might cost.
You must take a few steps before taking your matter to an Employment Tribunal which you can do before you get in touch with one of our solicitors or they can help you on the way. Firstly you need to try and resolve any issue informally at your place of work and if this is unsuccessful you will secondly have to go through mediation with the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (also known as ACAS). The process for this early conciliation process is described on their website in detail.
Let Us Help You Now
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry when you can find out whether you can make an Employment Tribunal Claim, and be presented with a range of funding options. You can then decide whether you wish to proceed so you have nothing to risk by calling us.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes definitely, they are brilliant I could have kissed them
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5