Employment Law Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Employment Law Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Employment Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Have you been unfairly dismissed by your employer? Do you know that there is an incredibly strict time limit for you to take action within? Failure to take action for your Unfair Dismissal before the time limit expires can prevent you from making a claim at all. Do you know how to make a claim for Unfair Dismissal, how much it will cost and the compensation you might receive?
1stClaims for Employment Law can help you to answer all of these questions about your Unfair Dismissal. All initial contact is completely free of charge, and even if you are required to pay for future legal advice, our specialist Employment Law Solicitors can offer you a wide range of funding options, including:
- No Win No Fee (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct 35% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees, click here for further details of potential costs.) Employment Law Advice
- Payment by instalments
- Payment based on the success of your claim (and only payable if you win)
After a free initial discussion with one of our specialist solicitors in Unfair Dismissal, they will explain your legal rights and which funding options are available for your claim. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to leave it there, in which case there will be nothing to pay. So please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete the short enquiry form on the right hand side of this page.
Unfair Dismissal UK
What are the main reasons for Unfair Dismissal claims in the UK? Here are some of the more common reasons that can lead to a claim for compensation:
- The reason for your dismissal was unfair
- The process of your dismissal was unfair
- You were dismissed for an automatically unfair reason (such as maternity leave)
These are just a few examples of reasons that might lead to a good Unfair Dismissal Claim, but there may be others too. Our specialist employment law solicitors will listen to your own circumstances and advise you whether you can make an Unfair Dismissal Claim, how you can do it and how much it might cost.
To find out more please call us free now on 0800 2888 693 or complete the short enquiry form on the right hand side of this page.
Take Action Fast!
You must take extremely fast action, as failure to make a claim to an Employment Tribunal for an Unfair Dismissal claim within three months of the dismissal prevents you from taking any action at all. Therefore, it is vital that you contact us as soon as possible for your free consultation.
Please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete your details on the right hand side of this page.
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry when you can find out whether you are entitled to make a redundancy claim, and be presented with a range of funding options. You can then decide whether you wish to proceed so you have nothing to risk by calling us.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, they are proceeding with it
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was a doddle
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was so easy even he could do it