Employment Law Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Employment Law Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Employment Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Employment Law Solicitors
Our Employment Law Solicitors are ready to help you across England, Wales and Scotland. Whatever the nature of your enquiry, we have employment law specialists ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Employment Law Specialists & Lawyers
Our employment law specialists can help you with all of your needs and we make it as easy as possible for you to contact us, by offering the following aspects of our service:
- Free initial enquiries;
- No obligation to proceed;
- A range of funding options, from free (compromise agreements are paid for by your employer), to No Win No Fee (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct 35% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees, click here for further details of potential costs.).
We understand that if you have an issue with your job, it matters a great deal to you. Therefore, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to speak with one of our employment law laywers so that they can explain your options and your legal rights to you. You can then decide what, if any, action you are going to take against your employer. If you decide to do nothing else, our service will have cost you nothing, but we know that speaking with an employment law specialist will have given you complete peace of mind.
Why not call us now free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) and speak with one of our employment law solicitors?
Employment Law Expertise
Our employment law solicitors have extensive experience of employment law claims and can help you with all matters including:
- Constructive Dismissal
- Discrimination (racial, sexual or age discrimination)
- Employment Law Compromise Agreements
- Employment Law Contracts
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Grievance Procedures
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Wrongful Dismissal Claims
What Happens When You Call Us?
When you call us we will take a few details from you and then instantly put you through to speak with one of our employment law lawyers. They will ask you a few questions and then explain your legal rights and also identify which funding methods are available for you. They may be able to act on a No Win No Fee (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct 35% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees, click here for further details of potential costs.) basis or your employer might even pay for the advice. If you do not want to do anything else at that time, you can end the telephone call and our service will have cost you nothing. We really want to make it as simple as possible for you to speak with an employment law specialist.
Receive Employment Law Advice Now!
Please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our enquiry form on the right of this page and we will be in touch with you.
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry, and you will be advised by one of our employment law specialists of all of the funding options available to you. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to do nothing else, but at least you will fully understand your legal rights.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes, they were very good
Was our website easy to use? Yes very.
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, most definitely - full of praise, very impressed.
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5