Employment Law Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Employment Law Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Employment Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Discrimination At Work
Have you been treated badly at work because of your age, race or gender? Does the action taken by your employer, or staff under their control, amount to Discrimination? If it does, what can you do about it? Can you make a claim for Discrimination at work, how much will it cost to do so, and what compensation can you expect to receive if you do make a claim?
1stClaims for Employment Law can help you to answer all of these questions about your potential Discrimination At Work. All initial contact is completely free of charge, and even if you are required to pay for the legal advice, our specialist Employment Law Solicitors can offer you a wide range of funding options, including:
- No Win No Fee (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct 35% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees, click here for further details of potential costs.) Employment Law Advice
- Payment by instalments
- Payment based on the success of your claim (and only payable if you win)
After a free initial discussion with one of our specialist solicitors in Discrimination At Work, they will explain your legal rights and which funding options are available for your claim. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to leave it there, in which case there will be nothing to pay. So please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete the short enquiry form on the right hand side of this page.
What Amounts To Discrimination At Work?
Discrimination At Work in the UK can occur in many different ways, including:
- Discrimination on the grounds of your marital status or a civil partnership
- Discrimination because of your race
- Discrimination against your religion or beliefs
- Discrimination on account of your gender
- Discrimination against your age
- Discrimination due to your pregnancy
These are just a few examples of actions by your employer that can camount to Discrimination At Work. Our specialist employment law solicitors will listen to your own circumstances and advise you whether they might amount to Discrimination, and how you can claim compensation and how much you might receive.
To find out more please call us free now on 0800 2888 693 or complete the short enquiry form on the right hand side of this page.
Let Us Help You Now!
Please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete your details on the right hand side of this page.
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry when you can find out whether you can make a claim for Discrimination At Work, and be presented with a range of funding options. You can then decide whether you wish to proceed so you have nothing to risk by calling us.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, on a no win no fee basis, is really pleased
Was our website easy to use? Yes, very easy
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5.5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was really easy, and a free phone number