Employment Law Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Employment Law Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Employment Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
About 1stClaims Employment Law Solicitors Service
If you have an employment law issue in the UK, you need someone to help you that has real employment law specialists ready and waiting to help you. Because your job is such a vital part of your life, you need the confidence to be able to discuss your employment law issues with a specialist without the fear of incurring a huge legal bill. 1stClaims will arrange this for you. So how and why do we do this?
Well it helps if you know a little bit about our background first so that you can understand our legal roots and why we connect you with employment specialists.
1stClaims are use all of our legal expertise, coupled with clever technology, to match you with Employment Law Specialists across the UK. It is a completely free service for you to use, and in many cases our solicitors will be able to act for you on a No Win No Fee (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct 35% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees, click here for further details of potential costs.) Basis.
Our Employment Law Service For You
1stClaims Employment Law Solicitor Service was started for three reasons:
- Your job matters to you. Whatever the nature of your employment problem, you need the best employment law solicitor to help you, serve you and protect you. We have found the best employment law specialists across England, Scotland and Wales and they are ready and waiting to help you now.
- Using 1stClaims' extensive legal knowledge, we want you to be able to find the right employment law solicitor for your employment law claim quickly, easily and in a totally relaxed environment.
- We think you should be able to speak with a specialist employment law solicitor to find out whether you can make an employment law claim without worrying about incurring any legal costs. 1stClaims for Employment Law allows you to do this, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about and can discuss your questions with one of our employment law specialists without any obligation.
Employment Law Specialists
All of the employment law solicitors who we connect you with are employment law specialists. They deal with employment law claims every day, so whether you need to make a claim for unfair dismissal, or need advice with a compromise agreement, you can be certain that the solicitor we connect you with will be able to help you.
Free Employment Law Enquiries
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Employment Law Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete the short enquiry on the right of this page and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? They are going to arrange a visit
Was our website easy to use? Very easy, that's why he chose us
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, it would be his first recommendation
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all, it was very helpful and easy