We have specialist Elderly Care Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Elderly Care Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
With the average lifetime for both men and women growing annually, it is perhaps not surprising that elderly care is such an important topic.
Whether you are interested in the funding of a care home, the creation of a Lasting Power Of Attorney to protect your loved ones, or you need to make a claim for probate, our specialist elderly care solicitors are ready and waiting to help you.
Elderly Care Services
If you would like more information, please select from the list below, or use the contact details below to be connected straight through to one of our solicitors.
- Help with Funding - how do you fund claiming back your care home fees?
- Free Nursing Home Care - when should someone be receiving free nursing home care?
- Probate Services
- Reclaiming Care Home Fees - when and how can you claim back your care home fees?
- Or view our 'Reclaiming Care Home Fees' infographic.
Elderly Care Enquiry
Let Us Help You?
Whatever your question or concern about care home fees, we can and will help you with a free, no obligation enquiry.
We can advise you:
- Whether you may be entitled to reclaim any paid care fees;
- Whether you are eligible for funding of your care home fees;
- How to make a claim; and
- How we can help you and how much it will cost (but the initial contact is completely free of charge).
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, absolutely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5, definitely
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, the service was brilliant
Why Choose 1stClaims?
- We hand select only the best care home fee solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries.
- Expertise in helping other people to receive free care home fees.